Senior Environmental Graphic Designer
How would you like to be the senior designer of a collaborative environmental graphic design studio in a strong growth phase?
We will depend on your passion for conceptual thinking, graphics and typography and your desire to collaborate with design team members to create extraordinary environmental and experiential graphics.
Your exceptional graphic design skills, creative problem-solving ability, meticulous attention to detail, and experience leading and mentoring design teams are important to you in delivering high quality solutions for dynamic three-dimensional graphic design projects.
Studio SC is an award-winning, Seattle-based graphic design firm with an expertise in architectural graphics and branded environments.
Our focus is on out-of-the-box design thinking and a high level of integration to create environmental graphics solutions that connect people to place and provide measurable value-added results to our clients’ companies and institutions.
We value teamwork, personal growth, healthy work/life balance, and strive to give all team members a positive work experience and opportunities for advancement.
• Lead and develop project design conceptualization, documentation, and implementation
• Lead project work flow process
• Mentor and train other designers in project and client management
• Build contacts and relationships with design team members, fabricators, and other industry individuals
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design, architecture, or other design-related field is preferred
• Minimum 5 years of professional experience in the field of environmental graphic design (EGD) at a design agency or fabricator
• Candidates must be proficient in Apple Macintosh based Adobe suite and Microsoft Office programs
If this sounds like you, please respond with a cover letter explaining why this position appeals to you and how your skills and attitude match our requirements along with a resume to email@example.com. Please include Senior Environmental Graphic Designer in the subject line of your email.